If you or a loved one are struggling to overcome an addiction to Vicodin or other similar opioid medications, you don’t have to face this battle alone.
Atlanta Treatment LLC is a trusted drug rehab center in Marietta that provides workable solutions to people seeking support in their recovery journey. Our treatment programs allow you to choose the level of care that best fits your needs and are backed by a team of experienced and caring specialists.
Signs of Vicodin Addiction
Vicodin is a brand name prescription painkiller that contains a combination of acetaminophen and the opioid medication hydrocodone.
Like other hydrocodone/acetaminophen drugs – such as Lortab, Lorcet, and Percocet – Vicodin is widely prescribed and easy to get. However, it also highly addictive and can lead users to stronger or more dangerous opioids such as OxyContin, heroin, and fentanyl. Because Vicodin contains acetaminophen (aspirin), it can also be hard on the liver and create risks for serious health consequences, especially when used in conjunction with alcohol or other substances.
Signs of a possible addiction to Vicodin:
- Frequent use and excessive dosage
- Inability to cut back or stop using
- Health complications, including liver damage
- Continued use despite negative consequences
- Isolation and neglect of responsibilities
- Risky or drug-seeking behaviors
Treatment for Vicodin Addiction
Opioid medications like Vicodin are powerfully addictive, which is why getting clean requires a total approach to addiction recovery. At Atlanta Treatment LLC, we take pride in empowering patients on their road to recovery and have created programs that are accessible to every person who needs help.
Our three primary programs for Vicodin addiction treatment include:
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): Our PHP program is an alternative to traditional inpatient care, providing structure for those who desire stability without the need for 24/7 treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): One of our most popular programs, IOP offers therapy, support, and transitional recovery guidance without the limitations of hospitalization.
- Night Outpatient Treatment: Our night outpatient care offers the therapeutic benefits of addiction treatment with the flexibility to maintain a working schedule.
Our programs blend traditional and holistic forms of therapy based on American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) guidelines. This includes evidence-based individual, group, and workshop therapies supplemented with:
- Medication-assisted treatment using FDA-approved therapies designed to ease opioid cravings and/or withdrawal symptoms.
- Wellness activities, adventure-based counseling, volunteer work, culture and arts events, neurofeedback (brain-mapping), and a psychotherapeutic trauma intervention model that helps you establish the tools to maintain sobriety in your day-to-day life.
Get Started on Your Vicodin Addiction Recovery Journey
At Atlanta Treatment LLC, we’ve developed our programs to help people overcome what often seem like insurmountable obstacles. If you are ready to take control of your life, we’re here to provide the tools and support to help you every step of the way.
For more information about our services and how we can help, call (678) 379-3111 or contact us online anytime.
REAL PEOPLE. REAL RECOVERIES.
"Awesome place with some great staff."Brandon A.
"Today I am sober going on 6 months so there is hope if you are struggling. PLEASE reach out and stop the cycle. It changed my life only when I became willing to do the work"Patrick M.
Atlanta Treatment LLC is a great place for addicts to gain real recovery.Davis R.
Contact Our Team
Our team of dedicated and experienced staff are here to help. Whether you have questions or you are ready to get started, we are ready to embark on this journey with you.