Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid and a prescription drug 50 to 100 times stronger than morphine. If you suffer from fentanyl addiction, you are not alone. According to reports, it is the primary source of opioid abuse in the USA. At Atlanta Treatment LLC, we offer programs to help you free yourself from fentanyl addiction.
Treatment for Fentanyl Addiction in Marietta
When legally prescribed, fentanyl can treat pain. Sadly, a legal prescription can rapidly lead to an uncontrollable addiction and even heroin abuse.
Fentanyl triggers feelings of euphoria and has serious side effects, including:
- And loss of life
What Treatments Do You Offer?
Our team at Atlanta Treatment LLC works with you to choose the combination of treatments that meets your individual needs.
Our therapies include:
- Wellness activities
- Traditional therapy
- Adventure-based counseling
- Arts and culture
- And volunteering
You can access these treatments through our 3 main programs:
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): IOP begins in a clinical setting but quickly allows you to enjoy the therapies we have to offer with less structure and fewer restrictions.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): PHP includes more stability, structure and therapy, as well as increased access to our medical team. PHP is for those who are looking for an alternative to inpatient programs.
- Night Outpatient Treatment: Night outpatient treatment gives you the flexibility to work during the day and get the treatment you need in the evening hours.
What Are the Signs of Fentanyl Addiction?
Long-Term Effects of Fentanyl Addiction
- Chronic constipation
- Heart attack/ heart failure
- Immune system suppression
- Hormonal issues
Why Choose Atlanta Treatment LLC in Marietta, GA?
We understand addiction at Atlanta Treatment LLC. We are ready to help you treat fentanyl addiction. Your first step is a consultation. Your journey continues as we help you build a foundation for a new life, free from addiction.
We are a sober living facility available to answer your calls 24/7. Call us at (678) 379-3111 or send us a message online today.
REAL PEOPLE. REAL RECOVERIES.
"Awesome place with some great staff."Brandon A.
"Today I am sober going on 6 months so there is hope if you are struggling. PLEASE reach out and stop the cycle. It changed my life only when I became willing to do the work"Patrick M.
"This program provides a family atmosphere along with a very structured clinical setting."Coley M.
Contact Our Team
Our team of dedicated and experienced staff are here to help. Whether you have questions or you are ready to get started, we are ready to embark on this journey with you.